Wifi hidden terminal example NS-3.22 descrepancy

Patrick D

Mar 11, 2015, 11:25:06 AM3/11/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
I've just run the wifi hidden terminal example and sent the output to Flow-mon.
While the program outputs roughly 10% packet delivery without RTS/CTS and roughly 20% packet delivery with RTS/CTS enabled, flow-mon shows 100% packet delivery without RTS/CTS and roughly 20% packet delivery with RTS/CTS enabled.
Why is there a difference (in the disabled RTS/CTS part)? is there a bug I don't know about perhaps? I've relied on flowmon for some time now.

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 11, 2015, 1:22:53 PM3/11/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I beg your pardon, but I don't understand.
What do you mean by "sent the output to Flow-mon" ? The script normal output IS provided by FlowMonitor...

T.