multiple xml files not created when reaching maximum packets per trace file

fadi nour

Mar 23, 2018, 12:07:57 PM3/23/18
to ns-3-users
hello all,

So I'm new to ns3 and facing a small problem regarding creating xml files. in my simulaiton I'm reaching the maximum packets per tracefile. I know I can change this with the macro maxpktspertracefile, however according to doxygen, a new tracefile should be created if the current packet count exceeds the max packets per file as mentioned in the animatio-interface.cc. however the simulation just stop when it reaches that number.

I want to be able to have multiple xml files for the same simulation. is this possible ?

thankful for all the help I can get!