get SINR during lte simulation

masterstudent

Oct 20, 2016, 3:07:04 AM10/20/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,
I want to obtain the SINR values from ue nodes during a lte simulation in the case of downloading from a remotehost. I know that I can obtain them from the file "DlRSrpSinr" but it is created when the simulation is terminated and it is not possible to use callback method because it can be only a void and cannot return a value. Can you please help me ?

Konstantinos

Oct 20, 2016, 3:59:58 AM10/20/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

The use of callback is the way to go.
The fact that it does not have a return value, does not mean that it can not change a variable inside it that is accessible outside of this callback.

Regards
K.

masterstudent

Oct 21, 2016, 5:10:41 AM10/21/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,
Thak you Sir for your reply. So, I need to modify the callback script of the src/core/model folder?