Getting RSS Value between 2 nodes only considering the range between them.

Sidharth Sreekumar

Apr 12, 2016, 3:23:52 PM4/12/16
to ns-3-users
I have been trying to find the variation in RSS value of a node due to the increasing distance between them. I used RangePropagationLossModel and CalcRxPower() for the purpose. I'm getting a constant value even if the distance between them are changing. I have included the .cc file along with this post. Please help out.
proj.cc

Tommaso Pecorella

Apr 12, 2016, 3:54:08 PM4/12/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

please study the manual (and the RangePropagationLossModel code).
Also, when you submit a piece of code to check, please make sure that it's readable and it shows clearly what is the problem.
When I tried to run your, no output was produced *at all*.

T.