I got stuck at this point

Girish Babu

Jun 27, 2014, 3:22:54 AM6/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

While i was running the first.cc on netanim ,during which i was unable to select animation.xml file. It leaves with error as "giri@ubuntu:~/ns3/ns-allinone-3.19/netanim$ ./NetAnim
msg="This XML format is not supported. Minimum Version:3.105", file=animxmlparser.cpp, line=478
terminate called without an active exception
Aborted (core dumped)".Can anyone help me to solve this !!

Konstantinos

Jun 27, 2014, 5:47:29 AM6/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
NS-3.19 does not work with NetAnim-3.105, but with the previous (3.104).
I would recommend to move to NS-3.20.

Girish Babu

Jun 27, 2014, 6:44:51 AM6/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
HI Konstantinos,

Can you please show some light , on how to move to NS-3.20.

Konstantinos

Jun 27, 2014, 6:50:14 AM6/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Girish Babu

Jun 27, 2014, 7:00:59 AM6/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
^ should i need to replace the old ns-3.19-allinone folder with ns-3.20-allinone in ns3 folder ?

Konstantinos

Jun 27, 2014, 7:03:41 AM6/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
You just download it in a separate folder. You can keep your old ns-3.19 if you need it.

Girish Babu

Jun 27, 2014, 7:07:42 AM6/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for solution and quick reply.

Girish Babu

Jun 27, 2014, 7:09:59 AM6/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Can you suggest me a video tutorials or website on ns3 simulator , so that i can get some feel on the tool please !

Konstantinos

Jun 27, 2014, 7:13:24 AM6/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted