Sybil attacks in Manets using NS3

Mmoseen mulla

Oct 29, 2014, 1:11:01 AM10/29/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks sir for your previous msg
 just want to ask few questions
1. Does routing protocol(AODV ,DSR etc)are directly available in ns3 as they were in ns2 or we need to design and
2.what may be the span that it will take to implement Sybil attacks on mantes using ns3.
3.How to set Parameters as we use to set in NS2 previously now in NS3
4.Scenario building is possible same as ns2??
Plz reply

Konstantinos

Oct 29, 2014, 6:34:48 AM10/29/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mmosseen,

Please do not post the same question twice.

1. Yes. AODV and DSR and other MANET routing protocols are included in NS-3

2. It depends on you. You have to define the attack and the mechanism to detect it.

3. Read the NS-3 documentation, and particularly the attribute system.

4. Read the documentation. NS-2 is different from NS-3.