Re: WiFi model ns3 help

Message has been deleted

Tommaso Pecorella

Nov 14, 2017, 7:02:00 PM11/14/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

the following line clearly shows that this is a class assignment:
  dataofuser1.AddMetadata ("author", "EE500-XXX"); //Please replace XXX with your first name!

We can not (and we will not) help directly with class assignments, it is our policy.
Moreover, do you understand that your teacher could be reading this ?

As a side note, no, there's no point to point link in your script.
However, the bitrate and the channel bandwidth are two different things.

T.

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 7:04:46 PM UTC+1, Rocky wrote:
I want to check the results for network parameters such as Average throughput, Average Delay, Average PLR for different bitrates such as 1,5,10,15,20Mbps. I have to modify the bandwidth value in my code but I'm unsure where to modify. As far as I know, point to point link is used to decide the bandwidth and delay associated with the link. But there's no point to point link in my code. I'm pasting my code below. I would be grateful if you let me know how could I change the bandwidth in my program?