Error : assert failed. cond="it != m_teidRbidMap.end ()", file=../src/lte/model/epc-enb-application.cc

Pradnya Kiri Taksande

Sep 8, 2018, 1:11:13 PM9/8/18
to ns-3-users
Hello all,

I am deploying a set of macro cells and pico cells in an LTE network and the users are moving.
I just want to observe the handovers happening in the system.
But everytime I run the simulation, I get this error :
" assert failed. cond="it != m_teidRbidMap.end ()", file=../src/lte/model/epc-enb-application.cc, line=295
terminate called without an active exception. "
I tried to backtrace and check the source of this error but it seems the application is not receiving some data during a callback after a handover.

Is this a bug in the code ? I tried this in ns3.26 and ns3.28 and it is behaving exactly the same in both versions.

Is there any other way to study LTE handovers in ns3?

Any pointers related to this problem will be helpful.

Thanks,
Pradnya

Franco Melacotogno

Nov 10, 2018, 5:52:49 AM11/10/18
to ns-3-users
Same issue for me. Nobody seems to know the reason