NS3 tutorials, and Next step to understanding the LTE and LENA Module

Farooque Hassan

Oct 23, 2014, 4:48:09 AM10/23/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fellow,
         I have installed and understood examples like (first, second, third etc) and I am looking for new step to take. Also I have studied NetAnim to read statistics of simulation. My ultimate goal of using NS3 is to simulate LTE scenario with mobile devices and collect results like resource block allocation and delay to get resources.
There is lot of data on internet like flow monitor etc .. But I dont know where to start my study or simulation.

If some one can guide me to the right way, I will be really thankful.

Also some resource to read the results of LTE examples like lena-dual-stripe. Because after program execution I don't know how to see the results.

Thank You
Regards

cumhur torun

Jan 10, 2016, 5:00:55 PM1/10/16
to ns-3-users
Hi Farooque,

Did you get answers about the question you asked?

If you find you help me?

Best regards.

Tommaso Pecorella

Jan 10, 2016, 5:27:23 PM1/10/16
to ns-3-users
You do understand that we're in Jan 2016, right ? Farooque's message was posted 1 year and 2 months ago.

Anyway, the answer is: study the manual. There is a LONG section about the LTE module.

T.

Farooque Hassan

Jan 12, 2016, 2:12:28 AM1/12/16
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
           I don't know exactly, what are you looking for. Back then, I was looking for a way to understand and calculate metrics of NS3 simulations. I found lots of answers in google groups and other blogs. I myself wrote a basic LTE LENA blog, refer "http://mighthelpyou.blogspot.kr/2014/10/installing-ns3-with-lena-lte-module.html". You will also find NetAnim tuts there.

For more statistics I found flow-monitor useful. It is the best way to understand packet flow in network.
Hope I helped.
Good Luck.

Regards:
Farooque Hassan Kumbhar