LTE Downlink Scheduling

11820...@qq.com

Oct 28, 2015, 5:48:45 AM10/28/15
to ns-3-users
Hi all,
        I am making a LTE downlink scheduling for the video stream at NS-3.I consider throughput, fairness and delay.But now I want to consider  the size of UE's receive buffer.If the size is too large, the UE can't get the opportunity to be shceduled in case of overflow.Now I don't know how to get the receive buffer.I need some help.
       cheers

Achmad Rizal Danisya

Oct 30, 2015, 12:09:09 AM10/30/15
to ns-3-users
hi, maybe first you can check your doxygen and type "DlScheduling" in it's search menu, you'll get to ns3::LteEnbNetDevice/LteEnbMac/DlScheduling

11820...@qq.com

Nov 1, 2015, 1:28:43 AM11/1/15
to ns-3-users
Hi,thank for your reply.I have checked ns3::lte-enb-mac.cc,ns3::lte-enb-phy.cc,ns3::lte-ue-phy.cc,lte-ue-mac.cc,and so on. But I find that at the eNB LteControlMessages only have RACH_PREAMBLE, DL_CQI, BSR and DL_HARQ.I want to know the size of UEs' receiving buffer.Does NS-3 have this function?

在 2015年10月30日星期五 UTC+8下午12:09:09,Achmad Rizal Danisya写道: