LTE simulation - SIGSEV error

Gilbert Savona

Jun 13, 2014, 11:39:48 AM6/13/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

when running the attached programs, I'm getting the following error:

terminated with signal SIGSEGV. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>")

and from gdb:

0x00007ffff34fa173 in ns3::Ipv4EndPoint::GetLocalPort (this=0x0) at ../src/internet/model/ipv4-end-point.cc:68
68        return m_localPort;

From the Thesis-helper-class.h, when using the default SendPacket function, I don't encounter any issue, but when using a new version of this (found online), I'm getting the above error. Can you please let me know what's wrong?

The file I'm reading data from is just filled with 1s and 0s.

Thanks,

Gil
Thesis-cwnd.h
Thesis-helper-class.h
Thesis_v1-10.cc

Gilbert Savona

Jun 17, 2014, 11:48:12 AM6/17/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Any help on this one?

Regards,

Piotr Gawlowicz

Jun 22, 2014, 7:27:40 PM6/22/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think you do not have to bind and connect to socket every time, since it is already done in StartApplication function.

Piotr Gawłowicz

Muge Erel

Jul 29, 2015, 8:11:54 AM7/29/15
to ns-3-users, gilber...@gmail.com
Hi,

I think you should change EPC-HELPER with p2p as follows:

Ptr<PointToPointEpcHelper> epcHelper = CreateObject<PointToPointEpcHelper> ();
lteHelper->SetEpcHelper (epcHelper);

Have a good day,

M.Erel

hongyu deng

Jan 4, 2018, 4:01:38 AM1/4/18
to ns-3-users
Hi all,

A detail issue! wasting my a lot  of time! a little upset!
This problem may cause by the application end up time. such as app.Stop (5.0); and the simulation end at Simulator::Stop(10.0);

It means that if there exists active TCP flows, it may cause this issue.
The solution is change app.Stop (5.0) to app.Stop (15.0), because 15>10.
And the precondition is the routetable is correct!

Hope this work!

Best!
Hong