flowmonitor for multiple applications

Henry

Apr 29, 2014, 9:19:56 AM4/29/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

In my experiment, each node is added with two applications of different packet size and transmission interval.

For example, 125 bytes in every 1 minute and 200 bytes in every 2 minutes. So can I use flowmonitor to capture the status for only 125 bytes.

I can use the below script to get the status that the packet received in the destination I want.

      if (t.destinationAddress == Ipv4Address(ipv4Ints[l].GetAddress(0)))

So any one knows how to show results of the packet size I want in multiple applications?

Thanks in advance!

Henry

Konstantinos

Apr 29, 2014, 10:19:23 AM4/29/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
If you have two applications, you should have also two port numbers (either for sending or receiving or both).
So, your 'filtering' could be done based on that also.
e.g.

 if (t.destinationAddress == Ipv4Address(ipv4Ints[l].GetAddress(0))  && t.sourcePort == port1)

Regards,
K.

Henry

Apr 29, 2014, 11:30:58 AM4/29/14