Query in pathloss when using Hybrid Building Loss model of ns3

rchi...@mtu.edu

Feb 11, 2018, 9:17:43 PM2/11/18
to ns-3-users
Hi all,

I have a concern regarding Hybrid Buildings Propagation Loss model of ns3.
I am using the example program which comes with ns3 located in the folder src/buildings/examples/building-pathloss-profiler.cc
I am using 2 nodes and calculating the pathloss. The pathloss is more when one node is inside and the other is outside the building. This works well.
But in case ....when the 2 nodes are outside the building:
The pathloss is same irrespective whether the building is between the nodes or not.

Can anyone tell what changes to be made to the code so that building acts as obstacle an increases the pathloss when both the nodes are outside the building.