Will lte takes into consideration of wifi signal in terms of interference calculation?

John Young

Oct 13, 2016, 9:56:36 AM10/13/16
to ns-3-users
Since lte can work with or without channel sensing, what if lte starts to send when wifi is already sending? I see there is "sanity check code" in lte-spectrum-phy.cc" stating that receiving signals should come at the same time and last for the same duration. However, in laa coexistence scenario, will that always keep true? Won't lte receive wifi signal? And wifi signal is not necessary to arrive at the begining of the subframe. If so, won't it fall into a problem?

Konstantinos

Oct 13, 2016, 10:14:15 AM10/13/16
to ns-3-users
Hi John,

I would recommend to have a look at the experimental repository for coexistence in ns-3.

With the Spectrum model, you can have interference from WiFi to LTE and vice versa.

Regards,
K.

John Young

Oct 14, 2016, 2:22:29 AM10/14/16
to ns-3-users
Ok, thanks.

在 2016年10月13日星期四 UTC+8下午10:14:15,Konstantinos写道: