Experimenting with Throughput vs Time for 80211P wifi standard

Salman Imtiaz

Mar 26, 2019, 5:56:14 PM3/26/19
to ns-3-users
Hi NS-3 users,
I am new to NS-3 and presently experimenting with 80211P wifi standard,
phymode "OfdmRate6MbpsBW10MHz",

DataRate "1Mbps",

Application "onoffapplication" with OnTime"1.0" and OffTime "0.0",

Packet Size 64

Two nodes at a distance of 5 units on x-axis, one sink

Simulation Time = 200
I am taking output of throughput using flow-monitor and formula
Throughput = stats->second.rxBytes * 8.0 / (stats->second.timeLastRxPacket.GetSeconds()-stats->second.timeFirstTxPacket.GetSeconds())/1024/1024

and plotting with using GNUPLOT vs time (seconds)

Well my question is the output graph confused me a little as I was expecting a constant throughput, but simulation starts, the trend showed is increasing throughput over period of around 50 and then becomes constant.
I would like to know what does the exponential increase if throughput mean between period of 0-50, I have attached the graph beloe, If any further information required, I can provide regarding my code. Most of the help I took from past discussions on this forum, doxygen documentations, examples and tutorials. Thanks.

Iteration3.png

ABHIRAJ M R

Mar 26, 2019, 9:06:01 PM3/26/19
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
How can n we prevent black hole attack by using some kind of modification in aodv can you plse send any kinds of code with such modification

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---