Problem with callbacks in lte

Ravi Sharan

Apr 16, 2018, 2:16:58 AM4/16/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I am trying to print the sinr associated with each reception at the UE in a LTE simulation. I added following lines to my scenario to print the sinr from the trace source "ReportCurrentCellRsrpSinr", but nothing happens.

void
VariableSinr (std::string context, uint16_t cellId, uint16_t rnti, double rsrp, double sinr)
{
  std
::cout << sinr << std::endl;
}

//Callback
Config::Connect ("/NodeList/*/DeviceList/*/LteUePhy/ReportCurrentCellRsrpSinr", MakeCallback (&VariableSinr));

I found a similar post from 2014: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ns-3-users/kPsqc7q-rIs and tried to change it to ConnectWithoutContext and yet nothing happens. Can someone help me find my mistake please ?

Thanks,
Ravi
my-lena-simple-epc.cc