ASCII.tr NS-3.19

Yacine Henou

May 1, 2014, 7:07:12 AM5/1/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello world,
when my simulation succes, i had the output asccii traces .tr, but i cannot analyse it. "no "+" no "-" no "d" only "r" and "t". i am realy lost to analyse it. Please help me ns3-users.
FW: you can see my code "gpsr-test2.cc" and the ascii traces .tr "Gpsr-test2.tr" in the attached annex. I use ns3.19 mint 15 olivia. Thank you All.
Gpsr-test2.tr
gpsr-test2.cc

Yacine Henou

May 1, 2014, 7:30:47 AM5/1/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
sorry the file which contains code is in the attached annex. Please Help me
gpsr-test2.cc

Tommaso Pecorella

May 1, 2014, 8:22:30 AM5/1/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm not sure but it seems that the specific NetDevice is not recording the enqueue/dequeue.
However the trace is correct, in the sense that it doesn't show dropped packets (maybe there aren't drops), and it shows transmitted and received packets.

T.

Yacine Henou

May 1, 2014, 9:25:23 AM5/1/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
dear Tommanso,
Thanks for your reply. Please run it and show me the ascii tracer please. May be it's my release... and i remark that's no "t" in the documentation for analyse ascii.

Yacine Henou

May 1, 2014, 9:25:51 AM5/1/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
de

Yacine Henou

May 7, 2014, 10:11:23 AM5/7/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tomamaso Pecorella,
Hi ! do you men that "t" represents the received packet and "r" receved packet ! it is impossible because i do this "cat gpsr-wave.tr | awk '{print substr($1,1,1)}' | grep r | wc -l" to obtain number of received packet and cat gpsr-wave.tr | awk '{print substr($1,1,1)}' | grep t | wc -l for the transmitted packet. results are  r >> t.

Konstantinos

May 7, 2014, 10:19:47 AM5/7/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
When you have broadcast messages, received >> transmitted because more than one nodes hear the packet!

Yacine Henou

May 7, 2014, 12:58:34 PM5/7/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
yeah ! true lol thanks. so I try delete where is the broadcasting.