ESA Summer of Code 2015

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 2, 2015, 4:18:55 PM3/2/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
We were happy to learn that ns-3 was again accepted into the ESA
Summer of Code program.  More information can be found at the official
ESA Summer of Code site:
http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/

and in our student guide:  https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/GSOC2015StudentGuide

The application period this year will run from now through April
30, although interested students are encouraged to start developing
project ideas and discussing them with prospective mentors as soon as
possible.

Please direct all list discussions of ESA Summer of Code to the ns-developers mailing list.

- Tommaso

PS: this message has been blatantly copy-pasted from Tom’s GSoC announcement.
It’s not a joke, we got the news both from Google and ESA today. Coincidences.

Tommaso Pecorella

Mar 2, 2015, 4:49:33 PM3/2/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

the blatant copy-paste from Tom's mail resulted in a hyperlink mistake.
The correct links are:
    Cheers,

    T.

    PS: please check who can apply to SOCIS in the SOCIS FAQ, and ask the SOCIS ESA representatives if you have doubts about it.
    The list of eligible countries is... strange, and for some obscure reason ESA didn't provide an explicit list. As far as I know all the EU countries are eligible, plus Canada and more.
    Moreover, the eligibility isn't based on the student's citizenship. it's about the country where the student is enrolled in. E.g., a student from India (dunno if it's eligible, it doesn't matter) studying in Germany (eligible country) is eligible.

    Sameer Shaikh

    Apr 1, 2015, 11:37:16 AM4/1/15
    to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
    Hi sir am still working on dumubbell topology..
    So can u send me documentation of dumbbell topology on my mail ID
    OR send me right link where than can download dicumentation

    Sameer Shaikh

    Apr 1, 2015, 11:37:26 AM4/1/15
    to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

    Sameer Shaikh

    Apr 1, 2015, 11:37:50 AM4/1/15
    to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

    Tommaso Pecorella

    Apr 22, 2015, 6:54:15 AM4/22/15
    to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
    Hi all,

    the deadline for submitting projects to SOCIS is approaching.

    If anyone is interested in submitting an idea and need clarifications, feel free to contact me through e-mail or google hangouts.
    We have already some submissions, but I'm eager to see more.

    All the details of the program are in the ESA SOCIS website (linked above).
    Please note that submissions must be done through the SOCIS webpage.

    Cheers,

    T.

    Ravneet Kaur

    Apr 26, 2015, 1:59:16 PM4/26/15
    to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

    hello sir,
    can you tell ,me what is LTE and how it can be used with ns-3