maximium range subscriber stations in wimax

Thiago Allisson

Mar 31, 2014, 6:43:14 PM3/31/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
I am wanting to set the distance between two subscriber stations greater than 10 km using UDPServer and ClientServer, however UDPServer application does not print the received packet when the distance is greater than 8.3 km. what should I change so that the range is to be extended

Konstantinos

Mar 31, 2014, 6:48:26 PM3/31/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
What type of network do you simulate? Is it still WiMAX?
In your previous question I had replied that you need to see the PHY attributes accordingly. Have you worked on that at all?
If yes, what is the result. If not, try it.