How to generate plots for tcp-variants-comparison

wic shil

Aug 12, 2014, 8:29:46 AM8/12/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
please can anyone help me to generate plots and graphs for :
TcpCongestionWindow variation with time.
Paquet loss variation.

thanks in advance.

Tommaso Pecorella

Aug 13, 2014, 3:55:18 AM8/13/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

study the code. Understand it. Run it. Take the output data. Graph them.
Any failure in the above steps means that you didn't push hard enough in doing the previous one.

Suggested graphing tool: http://www.gnuplot.info

Have fun,

T.

wic shil

Aug 13, 2014, 8:58:37 AM8/13/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks but i need to work with Netanim,
the tcp-variants-comparison.cc code was understood but after folowing the netanim official tutorials ,i still having error such:
AnimationInterface WARNING:Node:0 Does not have a mobility model. Use SetConstantPosition if it is stationary (i made it but error continued to show)

so please can anyone help me using netanim with this code ,maybe a full code with explication will be very good
and thanks in advance!

Tommaso Pecorella

Aug 13, 2014, 2:19:12 PM8/13/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
The NetAnim examples are here:
src/netanim/examples/

If the error about the missing node positions remains, then you did not add the mobility model to the node in the right way.

About fixing the script for you... no. It's something you should be perfectly able to do following the manual.
If you have a specific question, feel free to ask, but full code and explained too... that is called [paid] personal tutor.

Cheers,

T.