Possible Reasons for packet forwarding fail in Routing Protocol

Ubaid ur Rahman

Jan 13, 2016, 1:03:03 PM1/13/16
to ns-3-users
Hello,

I am having an issue with routing protocol, in my code, I am getting a route from routing table. But the problem is forwarding. I have copied and modified the methods LookUpGlobal and RouteInput of Ipv4GlobalRouting. LookUpGlobal does return Ptr<Ipv4Route> and is passed to UnicastForwardCallback ucb(entry, packet, header). But the packet is not forwarded to the next hop. What can be the possible reason for not forwarding? How can I debug it to find the error?

Ubaid ur Rahman

Jan 14, 2016, 3:35:15 AM1/14/16
to ns-3-users
I am still waiting... somebody...!!! anybody!!!