Accessiung antenna model from maclow

Paulo Alexandre Regis

Jun 15, 2015, 7:03:16 PM6/15/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm using the antenna patch for wifi.

I need to access the antenna model aggregated to the wifiphy inside the MacLow instance and change some parameters.

MacLow has a Ptr<WifiPhy> m_phy that I thought I could use to access the antenna, but when running the simulation it gives me a SIGSEGV.

Debugging the program, the error occurs when I try to change the antenna attribute.

    Ptr<ConstantGainAntennaModel> ant = m_phy->GetObject<ConstantGainAntennaModel>();
    ant->SetGainOutsidePattern(-1000);

Besides changing the gain, I also need to change the orientation as well.

Any ideas?

I'm using ns-3.16 because of the patch.