Integration of 802.11 PHY in Centralized TDMA

ENAKHSI JANA

Sep 12, 2015, 11:27:29 AM9/12/15
to ns-3-users
Dear All,

   I find TDMA MAC implementation from following link.This TDMA implementation is only for upper layer protocol testing.Here is no implementation of PHY.

I am now trying to integrate 802.11 PHY on it instead of using simple-wireless-channel.cc in this model. I did some necessary change but not able to make the work complete. I find Terminated with signal SIGSEGV error.I tryed to debug it using gdb but still not corrected.So please help me.I have attached the module here.
simple-wireless-tdma.zip