sendto and recvfrom

houda zerarka

May 24, 2016, 7:37:26 PM5/24/16
to ns-3-users
hello every one

my problem is that i have to send a buffer to one node using wifi
ex: node 0 send buffer to node 1 using sento and 1 receiv this buffer, the other nodes should receive nothing

but the file xml generated with AnimationInterface shows that all nodes receive this packet
thx

Tommaso Pecorella

May 24, 2016, 8:10:36 PM5/24/16
to ns-3-users
Sigh...

this question has been answered so many times. Mind to check the group history ?
T.

houda zerarka

May 25, 2016, 4:49:24 AM5/25/16
to ns-3-users

hello sir thx for your reply,

i think that i have a problem in my code but i don't find it
 and this is what i got by netanim

wifi_socket.cc

Tommaso Pecorella

May 25, 2016, 4:53:19 AM5/25/16
to ns-3-users
Have you searched in the group for similar discussions ?

houda zerarka

May 25, 2016, 6:31:41 AM5/25/16
to ns-3-users

hi,
yes i did but i didn't find, may you Direct me plz

Tommaso Pecorella

May 25, 2016, 8:36:36 AM5/25/16
to ns-3-users