how add a new propagation loss model inherit for RandomPropagationLossModel?

丁磊

Feb 3, 2015, 8:18:31 PM2/3/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

hi~

i'm working on a link level simulation and a loss model with some of the key factors in winner II channel model is one of the most essential.

i have read the model library and some of the source code and i want to develop a new loss model inherit from the RandomPropagationLossModel.

i don't know the compile and link process in linux.

can anyone suggest me what should i do besides add my head file and source file?

thanks a lot

pdbarnes

Feb 4, 2015, 12:48:28 AM2/4/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Please start by reading the Tutorial which explains how to build ns-3 (./waf build). Then look at the Manual section on adding new code (edit the appropriate wscript file and reconfigure), and creating a new module (src/create-module.py).

Peter