Problem regarding LTE MAC and Netanim

rohitoffic...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2016, 4:46:33 PM10/16/16
to ns-3-users
Hi there...
I am trying to configure LTE MAC scheduler and as per user documentation TBFQ and PSS has more options.
Do we have to select only one i.e TBFQ or PSS.
please tell me how to configure lte .
I am not getting it from user documentation.
How can i see some interactions of UEs and enB in netanim.Is it possible to see communcations of UEs and enB(like sending and recieving requests) without EPC in Netanim.
I am attaching my code.when i run it in terminal.it is successfully build but i cant see what happened.
Thanks in advance...

Code

#include <ns3/core-module.h>
#include <ns3/network-module.h>
#include <ns3/mobility-module.h>
#include <ns3/lte-module.h>
#include <ns3/lte-helper.h>
#include <ns3/config-store.h>

using namespace ns3;

int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
     CommandLine cmd;
      cmd.Parse (argc, argv);
ConfigStore inputConfig;
      inputConfig.ConfigureDefaults ();
cmd.Parse (argc, argv);

   Ptr<LteHelper> lteHelper = CreateObject<LteHelper> ();

    NodeContainer enbNodes;
    enbNodes.Create (1);
    NodeContainer ueNodes;
    ueNodes.Create (2);

    MobilityHelper mobility;
    mobility.SetMobilityModel ("ns3::ConstantPositionMobilityModel");
    mobility.Install (enbNodes);
    mobility.SetMobilityModel ("ns3::ConstantPositionMobilityModel");
    mobility.Install (ueNodes);

    NetDeviceContainer enbDevs;
    enbDevs = lteHelper->InstallEnbDevice (enbNodes);

    NetDeviceContainer ueDevs;
    ueDevs = lteHelper->InstallUeDevice (ueNodes);

    lteHelper->Attach (ueDevs, enbDevs.Get (0));

    enum EpsBearer::Qci q = EpsBearer::GBR_CONV_VOICE;
    EpsBearer bearer (q);
    lteHelper->ActivateDataRadioBearer (ueDevs, bearer);

    Simulator::Stop (Seconds (0.050));

     lteHelper->EnablePhyTraces ();
      lteHelper->EnableMacTraces ();
      lteHelper->EnableRlcTraces ();
      lteHelper->EnablePdcpTraces ();

     Simulator::Run ();

    Simulator::Destroy ();
    return 0;
}
project.cc
ns3users.png

Tommaso Pecorella

Oct 17, 2016, 7:28:05 PM10/17/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

answers in line.

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 10:46:33 PM UTC+2, rohitoffic...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi there...
I am trying to configure LTE MAC scheduler and as per user documentation TBFQ and PSS has more options.
Do we have to select only one i.e TBFQ or PSS.
please tell me how to configure lte .

I am not getting it from user documentation.

What part is unclear ?

How can i see some interactions of UEs and enB in netanim.Is it possible to see communcations of UEs and enB(like sending and recieving requests) without EPC in Netanim.

No idea, try (but why NetAnim is commented in the script?)

I am attaching my code.when i run it in terminal.it is successfully build but i cant see what happened.

Perhaps you should read the tutorial...

Thanks in advance...

T.