ns3.18 to ns3.29 module porting issues

Masood Abbasi

Oct 29, 2018, 2:07:18 PM10/29/18
to ns-3-users
Hello Experts
I want to port a stdma module built over ns3.18 to new version ns3.29 and i need expert advise. I would request experts Tommaso Pecorella and Tom Handerson  or any other who is experienced with ns3.  What i am doing is looking for release notes in sequence from ns3.19 to ns3.29 as module (STDMA) is based on ns3.18 so first changes would be in ns3.19 and subsequent in ns3.20.... ns3.29, if any .
I initially found error on building with stdma module in ns3.29 for random variables (random-variable.h not found). i ignored this file for a while now i get error in "ns3/wifi-channel.h" as not found.
Can i know what file now has functionality of "wifi-channel.h" defined so i should include that file.
Due to lengthy work involved in porting such old code, an experienced advise is more than welcomed.