How to transmit different flows?

Chi Wei Shen

Sep 24, 2017, 11:44:17 AM9/24/17
to ns-3-users
Hello everyone!!
I want to use onoffApplication to send, but no matter how the ue increase, each ue flow is equal.
Is it possible be able to do every ue will have a different transmission? How to do it?

Konstantinos

Sep 25, 2017, 7:41:53 AM9/25/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

What do you mean by 'each ue flow is equal'?
If you use the same OnOffHelper configuration to install the application to the UEs, then they will have the same Flow characteristics.

Reagrds

Chi Wei Shen

Sep 25, 2017, 10:18:30 AM9/25/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,Thank you reply.
I mean,if have UE of 4 use OnOffApplicition traffic,but i don't wanna every UE has same data flow.
I Wish UE has different data flow.Is there anything else other than setting a distance?

Konstantinos於 2017年9月25日星期一 UTC+8下午7時41分53秒寫道:

Konstantinos

Sep 25, 2017, 10:40:34 AM9/25/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I understand that English is not your native language, but try to explain your problem in more details.
What do you mean by 'flow'? As I explained, if you want to change the way that packets are generated you need to change the application characteristics.
If you want to have different behavior on the data, you could give different priorities (EPS Bearers characteristics) and use a MAC scheduler that considers that.

Regards
Message has been deleted

Chi Wei Shen

Sep 25, 2017, 11:00:02 AM9/25/17
to ns-3-users
Thank you for your understanding.
For example,i have UE1 and UE2 connected to same eNB,
but use OnOffApplication, UE1 and UE2 with the same Tx Packet & Rx Packet.

So,i hope use OnOffApplication than UE1/UE2 connected to same eNB can get different Tx Packet(bytes) & Rx Packet(bytes).

Konstantinos

Sep 25, 2017, 11:16:23 AM9/25/17
to ns-3-users
You can control the Tx Pakcets from the application, by controlling the On/Off times, data rates etc.
If there are no errors/losses, then Rx Packets should be the same as Tx.

Regards

Chi Wei Shen

Sep 26, 2017, 10:49:01 AM9/26/17
to ns-3-users