Compatibility of NS3 with Aqua-Sim and Installation Steps

Essam Abdou

May 22, 2024, 7:02:13 AMMay 22
to ns-3-users

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a project that requires using the Aqua-Sim underwater sensor network simulator. I have a couple of questions and would appreciate any guidance you can provide:

  1. NS3 Version Compatibility: Which versions of NS3 are compatible with Aqua-Sim? I have come across various sources, but I am looking for a definitive answer to ensure compatibility.

  2. Installation Guide: I have attempted to build Aqua-Sim with NS3 but have encountered several issues during the process. Could someone provide a detailed, step-by-step guide for installing and building Aqua-Sim with a compatible NS3 version on a Linux system? Any tips for troubleshooting common problems would also be very helpful.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!