Invitation to Serve as Reviewer – IC3AI 2026

85 views
Skip to first unread message

Vivek Kumar

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 1:34:25 AMSep 2
to ns-3-users

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from the International Conference on Computing, Communication and Artificial Intelligence (IC3AI) 2026.

You are cordially invited to serve as a Reviewer for the conference. Your expertise and valuable academic contribution will greatly help us maintain the quality and academic standards of the research papers.

Kindly fill out the Reviewer Form using the link below:

🔗 Reviewer Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyamo7HD0l4Kn15xcOgcBa4mxjO2ZiVmT8WlopDZ-d7wfjGQ/viewform?usp=header

🔗 Conference Website: https://ic3ai26.vercel.app/

🔗 Paper Submission & Review Portal: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICCCAI2026

An Official Reviewer Certificate will be provided after successful completion of the review process.

We sincerely appreciate your time, expertise, and valuable support in maintaining the academic quality of IC3AI 2026.

Thank you for your kind cooperation and support.

Warm regards,
IC3AI 2026 Organizing Committee
International Conference on Computing, Communication and Artificial Intelligence

Saurabh

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 1:41:56 AMSep 2
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

Big thanks for the invitation.

Would be highly oblized to serve as a reviewer.

One question would like to ask regarding the papers I can submit to your conference?

Can you plz guide me that how many papers I can submit and chances of getting accepted for one organization.

Also, how many papers are allowed for one single author from one organization.

Please let me know accordingly I will get the papers submitted to your conference

Regards

Dr Saurabh
CGC University
Mohali




--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ns-3-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ns-3-users+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ns-3-users/c1b33438-fbd3-4e35-9cb4-cc0014f1a545n%40googlegroups.com.

Angèle Hager Hafaiedh

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 6:27:58 AMSep 2
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I can’t access to the reviewer form


Angèle Hafaiedh 

shalini shrotriya

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 7:40:47 AMSep 2
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Reviewer form not open

Shalini Shrotriya


Kiran Kumar v

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 8:17:43 AMSep 2
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
The form stopped accepting responses.

BAHAA HUSSEIN TAHER ALGUBILI

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 8:42:35 AMSep 2
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mr. Vivek Kumar,


Thank you very much for inviting me to serve as a Reviewer for the International Conference on Computing, Communication and Artificial Intelligence (IC3AI) 2026.


I would be pleased to contribute as a reviewer. However, when I accessed the Reviewer Form through the provided link, I found that the form is no longer accepting responses.


Could you please provide me with an alternative link or advise me on how I can register as a reviewer?


I look forward to your response and would be glad to contribute to the conference.

Best regards,

Lect. Bahaa Huss



Virgo Jaya Sianipar

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 9:43:38 AMSep 2
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

யுவராஜ் மணி

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 9:53:09 AMSep 2
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Madam,
I didn't able to access the reviewer form sir/madam. If may be possible to enable this link, I will accept it.

Regards,
Yuvaraj M

julien PELE

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 10:06:24 AMSep 2
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Vivek Kumar,

I am honored to be selected among the reviewers during International Conference on Computing, Communication and Artificial Intelligence (IC3AI) 2026.

Together, we will join our ideas in order to improve the quality of research.

Best Regards,

DJOUSSI PELE Julien

--

Abdelouahab Nouar

unread,
Sep 6, 2026, 3:36:08 PMSep 6
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Madam,
I didn't able to access the reviewer form sir/madam. If may be possible to enable this link, I will accept it.

Regards,
Abdelouiahab N

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages