Rules validation

mon565

Apr 18, 2019, 12:16:02 PM4/18/19
to NRules Users
hi ,
  Is NRules is going to validate Rule with open and close brackets like formula: ((subject1+subject2)+10)/100 , I will pass this formula from data base and validate against my object with has properties subject1 an subject2. can we able to do it using NRules...??

Sergiy Nikolayev

Apr 23, 2019, 7:56:00 PM4/23/19
to NRules Users
That's not what NRules is for. It does not parse string expressions, it uses DSL in C#, so it is the C# compiler that does that. Consequently, since rules are not strings, you cannot store them in the DB (unless you would want to store C# code in the DB and compile it on the fly, which I would strongly recommend against).
You may find this project useful though: https://github.com/NRules/NRules.Language

mon565

Jun 25, 2019, 10:25:08 AM6/25/19
to NRules Users
Hi, I have one question. we have a business requirement, that we need to create interface for business people to create an edit Rules , and these Rules will be executed against data later. so here are two phases (Rules creation/definition and Rules Execution) , do you have any idea in the market the best solutions and these NRULES : where I can use this NRules during Rules Execution ...??????