Bug Tracker for the competition

Matt Heusser

Apr 5, 2013, 11:37:57 AM4/5/13
to nrgglobal-tes...@googlegroups.com
First, you should have a previous message where I attached the howto document for running #NRGGlobal performance testing tools in the cloud.  If you don't, it is probably because of the attachment was too large.  Email me and I'll get you a FTP site for it.

Second, speaking of taking care, everyone on this list should not have an invite to our bug tracking system, TeamPulse, along with information on how every member of your team can log in.  If you do not, then please, let myself and Smita Mishra know - Smita....@qazone.in.  We'll take care of it.

Third, expect to see an email from me the day before the competition with specifics on where to go and what to do day of.  The basic process will be

1) Matt makes blog post with details,
2) Attendees go to an optional requirements/discussion with the customer on-line in real time,
3) Compete!

More to come!

--
Matthew Heusser,
Principal Consultant, Excelon Development

Go to the event - Test Retreat, August 24, Madison, Wisconsin! testretreat.eventbrite.com
Or in Europe - Agile Team Academy, September, Amsterdam http://www.agileteamacademy.com/