Application Architecture and Performance Queries

test patle

Apr 19, 2013, 3:00:02 AM4/19/13
to nrgglobal-tes...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone throw light or have update on below ;

1. Overview /document related to application architecture and technologies used.
2. What is H/W and S/W configuration for Performance Lab.
3. Will we have access to Performance Servers to Configure them to collect Perf Metrics and data.
4. What are Scenarios to do Performance Testing?

Regards
Vivek

Matt Heusser

Apr 19, 2013, 9:00:36 AM4/19/13
to test patle, David Hoppe, nrgglobal-tes...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorrie, Patle, but these are the sorts of questions you have to answer -- the performance testing will be entirely - entirely - black-box.

Just to be nice, I will tell you that the front-end architecture of the website is knockout.js and query.  I am CCing the original designer of the app, he may be willing to tell you a little more ...

--heusser
--
Matthew Heusser,
Principal Consultant, Excelon Development

Go to the event - Test Retreat, August 24, Madison, Wisconsin!
Or in Europe - Agile Team Academy, September 16-19, Amsterdam

Matt Heusser

Apr 19, 2013, 9:11:18 AM4/19/13
to nrgglobal-tes...@googlegroups.com, David Hoppe

Bonus!

It never hearts to ask.

David, I will invite you to the socialtext group with the spreadsheet with names if you'd like to create accounts. The first team, hylander, doesn't start until 2PM eastern.

--heusser