Countdown timer for final bugs and reports -

Matt Heusser

Apr 19, 2013, 12:29:30 PM4/19/13
to nrgglobal-tes...@googlegroups.com
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130419T13&p0=179&msg=NRG+Test+Comp+End&csz=1

We've got half an hour left, folks. If your test reports are more than a couple of minutes late there will be steep penalties, leading to eventually NO POINTS at all after ~20 or 30 minutes.

Email reports to SWTestCo...@gmail.com.

Of course that is just functional; performance has until Monday morning 5AM eastern to finish the reports, but we would prefer them earlier if possible.

Grading will happen next week.

regards,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Principal Consultant, Excelon Development

Go to the event - Test Retreat, August 24, Madison, Wisconsin!
Or in Europe - Agile Team Academy, September 16-19, Amsterdam