Using AppLoader Video

mheusser

Apr 16, 2013, 9:12:04 PM4/16/13
to NRGGlobal Test Competition
We're only a few days from test competition, and i've got something
for the folks during performance testing.

Specifically, if you want to try #NRG tools for performance but feel a
little intimated, I want to make that possible.

I promised the whitepaper on how to setup Appload in the cloud, which
I sent earlier to this group (right?). In addition to that, the folks
have NRGGlobal have just made a how to use Apploader video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEJAhS0_NJM&list=UUAHyaTPifAflZa9Br_ry4wQ&index=1

They've got twenty-eight additional videos here -

http://www.youtube.com/user/nrgglobal?feature=watch

We still have plenty of performance testing slots; please let me know
if you'd like one, also, what I can do to help.

regards,

--heusser