Test Competition Results!

Matt Heusser

May 8, 2013, 1:42:55 PM5/8/13
to nrgglobal-tes...@googlegroups.com
We've got a few other things to wrap up, but I thought you had waited long enough, so I published the test competition results!

Congratulations -

Most Accurate Bug Reporting: Was a tie between Team GTC and Team Hylander

Best Overall Functional Testing: Team Ocean's Three

and the “big one” ...

Best Overall Software Testing, Functional & Performance: The Four Musketeers

If you won in a category, you've won a prize - $25 per team member for bug reporting and functional testing, and $50 for overall.  The prize is in USD Dollars but we can provide any electronic payment you'd like - Amazon Gift Certificate, iTunes, Paypal, etc.  Team Captains, let me know what you'd like to do!

It's been great playing with you, and I'd like to keep in touch.  In fact, I'm hoping we can take some of the exercises, bug reports, and documents and turn them into test training material.  Your company/team names would be removed; if you have concerns about this, let me know.

This is gonna be good.

regards,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Principal Consultant, Excelon Development

Go to the event - Test Retreat, August 24, Madison, Wisconsin!
Or in Europe - Agile Team Academy, September 16-19, Amsterdam