42 Minutes to comp, and here's the video link -

Matt Heusser

Apr 19, 2013, 9:17:11 AM4/19/13
to nrgglobal-tes...@googlegroups.com
I will have a blog post up when we get to exactly 30 minutes to go.

At the exact time, I'll have a youtube video go up with Matt Live, answering questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCGYsuwJ3_o&feature=youtu.be

When the competition starts, go to this link and use the chat features to ask questions.

Talking on twitter?  Use the Hashtag #NRGGlobal - I can search twitter for questions and discussions.  In fact, if you are having problems using the youtube, use the twitters.

More to come!

regards,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Principal Consultant, Excelon Development

Go to the event - Test Retreat, August 24, Madison, Wisconsin!
Or in Europe - Agile Team Academy, September 16-19, Amsterdam