About Quick Easy Survey.com

Matt Heusser

Apr 19, 2013, 9:59:04 AM4/19/13
to David Hoppe, nrgglobal-tes...@googlegroups.com
The test competition announcement and final rules blog post is up!

The video to interview the customer will be here:

On of the sites to test, Quick Easy Survey is a registration-required site.  Your telerik usernames and initial passwords should also now be QES usernames and passwords.  If that isn't enough, I'm putting a pile of valid usernames and passwords below my signature.  Feel free to use these (below) but realize that other people are too.

regards,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Principal Consultant, Excelon Development

Go to the event - Test Retreat, August 24, Madison, Wisconsin!
Or in Europe - Agile Team Academy, September 16-19, Amsterdam

nrgTest1|contest2013
nrgTest2|contest2013
team1a|password1a (Team 1 is Armegeddon)
team1b|password1b
team2a|password2a (Team 2 is Four Musketeers)
team2b|password2b
team3a|password3a (Team 3 is RomSoft)
team3b|password3b
team4a|password4a (Team 4 is GTC)
team4b|password4b
team5a|password5a (Team 5 is synacor)
team5b|password5b
team6a|password6a (Team 6 is GTCProFormance)
team6b|password6b
team7a|password7a (Team 7 is TestInnov8ors)
team7b|password7b
team8a|password8a (Team 8 is WFNMajors)
team8b|password8b
team9a|password9a (Team 9 is Sergii Blystiv's Barclays Team)
team9b|password9b
team10a|password10a (Team 10 is team warriors)
team10b|password10b
team11a|password11a (Team 11 is Cool Testers)
team11b|password11b
team12a|password12a (Team 12 is Code Diggers)
team12b|password12b
team13a|password13a (Team 13 is Hylander I)
team13b|password13b
team14a|password14a (Team 14 is still more Hylander People)
team14b|password14b
team15a|password15a (Team 15 is Team India)
team15b|password15b
team16a|password16a (The rest is debatable. Reserve slots on the email list if you'd like one.  No one is honor-bound to accept your reservations.)
team16b|password16b
team17a|password17a
team17b|password17b
team18a|password18a