Wrap-Up to Functional Test Portion

mheusser

Apr 19, 2013, 1:04:57 PM4/19/13
to NRGGlobal Test Competition
It is 1:00PM, teams need to be finishing up reports and sending them
to SWTestCo...@gmail.com as described in the blog.

The test report is due at 1:00PM. We will have some leniency for
teams that are a couple of minutes late, finishing a sentence or
something - but at some point, it isn't fair to the teams that turned
in their reports on-time. So, after ten minutes late we'll start
assessing penalties and these will increase very quickly.

The next step is grading and performance testing. If you have any
questions, feel free to email me: Matt.H...@gmail.com or try to
find me by skype.

I have a feeling I will be online a lot in the next few days.

We'll be announcing the final winers within two weeks, both on the
blog and here.

Thank you for playing! We're not done yet!

regards,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Principal Consultant, Excelon Development

Go to the event - Test Retreat, August 24, Madison, Wisconsin!
Or in Europe - Agile Team Academy, September 16-19, Amsterdam