Re: [nrepl-el] nrepl: can't connect on Windows

Tim King

Feb 11, 2013, 10:43:37 PM2/11/13
to nrep...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:19 AM, dabd <dario....@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to set up nrepl to work with Emacs on a Windows platform.
When I run M-x nrepl-jack-in on a source file it apparently starts the server and client but the *nrepl* buffer is blank with no listener.
How can I troubleshoot this? I can't find any log or useful information in the Emacs *Messages* buffer.

Do you see any output in your *nrepl-server* buffer?
What happens when you run "lein repl :headless" from the command line?
Cheers,
Tim

dabd

Feb 13, 2013, 11:45:19 AM2/13/13
to nrep...@googlegroups.com
After tinkering with my .emacs I found that it was not starting probably due to some configuration that was not correct. However nrepl didn't show any error messages so I couldn't figure exactly what it was.
"lein repl :headless" works fine, the *nrepl-server* showed that the server was launched and starting the repl via the command line always worked. Like I said it was probably an emacs issue.

Thanks.