how to quick wrap top of a express and auto indent

Mingqi Shao

Jul 18, 2013, 10:43:24 PM7/18/13
to nrep...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm using Emacs +nrepl.el as Clojure develop environment, but there are some inconvenient. For example this common case, I have express to return a sequence : (my-express-return-seq). Than I try to wrap it with map function become like this:

(map
    #(....)
    (my-express-return-seq))

I have to manually indent the express again and again. are there some shortcut to do that? thanks

Joe Snikeris

Jul 19, 2013, 1:37:06 PM7/19/13
to nrep...@googlegroups.com
ParEdit will do this for you. There's a bit of a learning curve, but
it's worthwhile.

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ParEdit
> --
>
> ---

Mingqi Shao

Jul 22, 2013, 11:12:04 AM7/22/13
to nrep...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Joe. I tried ParEdit. it's very cool. thank you.

Stefan Kamphausen

Jul 22, 2013, 4:36:16 PM7/22/13
to nrep...@googlegroups.com
Try M-q on the opening paren of any form. (Or is it C-M-q? Not sure, it's in finger-memory ;-)