Next release

Hugo Duncan

Mar 9, 2013, 7:22:38 AM3/9/13
to nrepl-el
Hi,

I'm going to be talking about nrepl.el and ritz at clojure/west. It
would be great to have a new release of ritz that had the latest
nrepl.el updates - any chance of an nrepl.el release before then?

I also have a couple of pull requests pending and am unsure as to their
status. Both have been there a couple of weeks now, and have had no
recent comments about whether they need work, are just pending review,
or are unlikely to be applied. Would it help to rally other reviewers
to look at them?

Hugo

Tim King

Mar 11, 2013, 10:28:02 PM3/11/13
to nrep...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:22 AM, Hugo Duncan <hu...@hugoduncan.org> wrote:
Hi,

I'm going to be talking about nrepl.el and ritz at clojure/west.  It
would be great to have a new release of ritz that had the latest
nrepl.el updates - any chance of an nrepl.el release before then?

Hi Hugo,
Shouldn't be a problem.  I have a couple of bug fixes I'd like to get in, but I should be able to cut a release in the next day or two.

I also have a couple of pull requests pending and am unsure as to their
status.  Both have been there a couple of weeks now, and have had no
recent comments about whether they need work, are just pending review,
or are unlikely to be applied.

Apologies for that.  I did merge one of them, and I would like to spend a little more time with the other, but should be able to merge or give feedback in the next day or two.

Cheers,
Tim

PS I am also going to be at Clojure/West.  Look forward to meeting you (and others) in person!

Hugo Duncan

Mar 11, 2013, 11:22:08 PM3/11/13
to nrep...@googlegroups.com
Tim King <kin...@gmail.com> writes:

> Shouldn't be a problem. I have a couple of bug fixes I'd like to get in,
> but I should be able to cut a release in the next day or two.

Excellent!

> Apologies for that. I did merge one of them, and I would like to spend a
> little more time with the other, but should be able to merge or give
> feedback in the next day or two.

Thanks - I appreciate you finding the time to look at these. If the
other pull request is difficult to evaluate, please don't hold up the
release for it.

> PS I am also going to be at Clojure/West. Look forward to meeting you (and
> others) in person!

That's very good news - look forward to some great discussions!

Hugo