Hey Nrcfossconsult, I forgot to mention...

Prof.D.V.Kodavade

Jan 29, 2010, 4:29:24 AM1/29/10
to Nrcfossconsult
Dear Nrcfossconsult,

Oops!! I forgot to invite you to Just Dial’s Lucky Referrer Contest.

The last month’s winners have won Samsung-LCD TV, Viao Laptop, Nokia phone and Ipods.

Why don’t you give it a shot? It took me just 2 minutes to play.

You could be the next winner. Please click on the link www.justdial.com/contest.

Best of Luck,
Prof.D.V.Kodavade

Click Here to unsubscribe.

Mohit Singh

Jan 29, 2010, 12:58:58 PM1/29/10
to nrcfoss...@googlegroups.com

Oops!! I forgot to invite you to Just Dial’s Lucky Referrer Contest.

The last month’s winners have won Samsung-LCD TV, Viao Laptop, Nokia phone and Ipods.

Why don’t you give it a shot? It took me just 2 minutes to play.

You could be the next winner. Please click on the link www.justdial.com/contest.

Now I am forced to presume that this mail is sent by some bot on behalf of justdial, otherwise there is least chance that Prof. Kodavade writes only about promoting justdial!

MS

Gaurav Pant

Jan 29, 2010, 10:37:23 PM1/29/10
to nrcfoss...@googlegroups.com
Do we have a spam control or any moderator out there, who can remove/filter these kind of mails/people from the list
Regards
Dexter

Kenneth Gonsalves

Jan 29, 2010, 10:54:57 PM1/29/10
On Saturday 30 Jan 2010 9:07:23 am Gaurav Pant wrote:
> Do we have a spam control or any moderator out there, who can remove/filter
> these kind of mails/people from the list

yes I am here - will do. I did it for all the other lists I maintain, but this
slipped from my notice
--
regards
kg

Kenneth Gonsalves

Jan 29, 2010, 10:59:15 PM1/29/10
On Saturday 30 Jan 2010 9:24:57 am Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On Saturday 30 Jan 2010 9:07:23 am Gaurav Pant wrote:
> > Do we have a spam control or any moderator out there, who can
> > remove/filter these kind of mails/people from the list
>
> yes I am here - will do. I did it for all the other lists I maintain, but
> this slipped from my notice

in this case Prof Kodavade is a valuable member of the list - he has been a
bit careless and exposed his email address book to the justdial people. I
request him and members to be more careful in future.