[X-post] Request to provide input on Sahana mobile application on Openmoko

Ajay Kumar

Feb 12, 2009, 4:12:38 AM2/12/09
to glug-...@googlegroups.com, ILUG-C, linu...@mm.ilug-bom.org.in, il...@lists.linux-delhi.org, plug...@plug.org.in, ilug-cal...@list.ilug-cal.org, mu...@googlegroups.com, fr...@lists.linux-delhi.org, OSScamp Delhi, JIITU-LUG, l...@students.iiit.ac.in, nrcfoss...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I am trying to collect data to include in my report as a part of
research and preliminary analysis for my project.
So I request you all to kindly take out time to fill up the survey
that I have created here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pWeVl6IM9h6UKAGOx231pFA

I highly urge you to complete the survey in full and help me with the research.

Any inputs and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Kumar

http://ajuonline.net