Public Code Repository on GitHub and Pull Requests

Alan Viars

Feb 18, 2014, 3:16:01 PM2/18/14
to np...@googlegroups.com
Hello NPPES Modernization Forum:

You asked for it and here it is.

It is my great pleasure to point everyone to the public repository for the NPPES redesign.

We welcome assistance and can selectively accept pull requests.  If you want to contribute please let us know so that you can high assurance your contributions will be pulled.

The project is in Django and uses HTML5, Bootstrap, and JQuery.  Please have a look at the README file.

I will conduct a walk through of the code base next week via webcast for interested parties.  Please let me know if you would like to join.

All the Best,

Alan Viars