CMS wants to hear from you!

Alan Viars

Jan 31, 2014, 12:58:12 PM1/31/14
to np...@googlegroups.com
Hello Group Members:

This past week we at CMS began conducting 30 minute one-on-one interviews with stakeholders.  Thus far we have been doing this primarily with with the provider community, but we want to hear from you too.  If you would like to have a 30 minute conversation with myself and potentially other CMS provider enrollment staff, then please email me at first.last AT cms.hhs.gov to coordinate.

Thank you,

Alan Viars

HHS Entrepreneur in Residence - NPPES Modernization

Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)

Center for Program Integrity (CPI) / Provider Enrollment Operations Group (PEOG)