Fwd: [G4C] Real-world Games for Change Challenge with Come Out & Play Festival

Evonne Heyning

Mar 4, 2011, 11:39:58 AM3/4/11
to npcg...@googlegroups.com
Working in water, environmental or conservation/community causes? This opportunity may be for you! It is fun to design live public street games and I hope to hear a few great ideas emerging from this group. What game would you design for Come Out and Play?  Do you want to collaborate on a game together?

~Evonne Heyning~ @amoration
Interactive Producer, Social Games