Join us for live interactive talk show on nonprofits & games 5/16 11AM PST - Nonprofits Live with Q&A!

Evonne Heyning

May 11, 2012, 12:13:35 PM5/11/12
to npcg...@googlegroups.com
Game designers, developers, strategists and cause leaders -

We hope you can join us for the next live webcast of Nonprofits Live on GAMES this coming Wednesday at 11AM PST - more details are available
at http://bit.ly/NPgames and we hope you'll RSVP to join us for this one hour TechSoup topical talk show with live Q&A. We want to hear your questions on how nonprofits can excel in game worlds!

Our expert guests include:
  • Barry Joseph from Global Kids
  • Michelle Byrd from Games4Change
  • Josephine Dorado, Game Developer & Strategist
  • and Ben Stokes, finishing his PhD in Games & Social Action at USC
You can RSVP directly at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3437432453 to join us next Wednesday! We look forward to taking your questions and diving deep into how to build bridges between the nonprofit sector and game industries.

Evonne Heyning @amoration
Interactive, Transmedia, Live as Love

CCO, Be Embodied for transformational events & sacred arts for the body

CCO, Toyshoppe Systems for mindblowing special effects for stage/screen

Find me Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Flickr about.me Google Quora YouTube WordPress VisualCV Tumblr Second Life