Last day for the nonprofit rate: Games for Change in NYC

1 view

Evonne Heyning

Jun 10, 2011, 2:55:43 PM6/10/11
to npcg...@googlegroups.com
Nonprofit Game Leaders - are you planning to attend Games for Change?

Jeff Ramos at Games for Change wrote a great blog post for TechSoup on the upcoming conference in NYC September 20-22nd.
Here's more detail on the upcoming conference - let us know if you are attending and interested in sharing your experiences.

Hello everyone! We just want to remind you that sales end for the 8th
Annual Games for Change Festival THIS FRIDAY AT MIDNIGHT (Eastern
Standard Time).

Friday June 10 will be your last day to register at the current
prices, with non-profit and student special rates.

http://gamesforchange.org/festival2011/attend/

For those who choose to register after the above closing date, there
will still be some opportunity to register for limited passes for a
higher flat rate. We encourage everyone who hasn't registered to
purchase their tickets now before prices go up. This is your
opportunity to join more than 650 attendees who are already confirmed!

If you have any questions about the registration process, please
contact our Community and Content Manager, Jeff Ramos:

je...@gamesforchange.org

We'll see you all in a few weeks in what is going to be the biggest
Games for Change Festival ever, with a stellar line of speakers,
social and public events and an awards ceremony on the closing night.

Thanks from the Games for Change team!

____________________________________

~Evonne Heyning~ @amoration
Interactive Producer, Social Games

Sandra Sutton Andrews

Jun 10, 2011, 3:35:51 PM6/10/11
to npcg...@googlegroups.com
Oh! I am going this year! Only for Tuesday and Wed, but I will be there!

Sandra Sutton Andrews, PhD
Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College
Arizona State University

Morris Cox

Jun 10, 2011, 3:46:04 PM6/10/11
to npcg...@googlegroups.com
I can't afford to go, but has anyone thought of making something like SimNonprofit?

Morris Cox/Hour Destiny

Sent from my iPhone