New innovations, discussions and collaborations to consider from NPCGames

1 view

Evonne Heyning

Nov 22, 2010, 2:38:39 PM11/22/10
to npcg...@googlegroups.com
TODAY IN SECOND LIFE AT NOON PST
Group Notice From: Real Life Education in Second Life
Nov. 22  Guest host Dusan Writer gathers a stellar panel to discuss the creation of virtual game experiences.
Join Oni Horan/ LOGOS,  Colin Nilsson/ Mad Pea, and Tony Walsh/ Phantom Compass at 12pm SLT
http://bit.ly/M-EP2010

CHECK OUT THIS GREAT GAME FOR CHANGE!
Fate of the World
(beautiful storytelling around climate change!)

PLAY INTERROBANG has new releases!
Interrobang2 will release in 2 days: a game partnership with the Smithsonian, educators and students

NEED TO TALK TO OTHER DEVELOPERS?
www.gameful.org is a new community where people creating games for social impact can talk and collaborate while earning points and achievements.  A game community about creating game communities....it's catching on with many good projects emerging there, perhaps one is right for you to work with for your endeavors?

Let us know what you need and what you're looking for as you grow new projects: we'd love to hear what's new for you in the field!
I will be hosting a conversation at SXSW Interactive on Causebuilding games and would love to feature the best examples from this working group in our time there in Austin next March.  Our colleagues at TechSoup's Social Media team will also be heading to the National Nonprofit Technology Conference in DC this March to talk in depth about how virtual teams can get through projects efficiently and comprehensively together.  Thanks for sharing your success stories as we launch into Digital Storytelling Challenge in 2011!  http://blog.techsoup.org/tsdigs

Thanks for all you do!

~Evonne Heyning~ @amoration
Interactive Producer, Social Games